Parlin DuPont Employees Federal Credit Union
Our credit union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our credit union.
As a member of our credit union, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our credit union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services — no more.
- Our credit union will protect your personal information. Our credit union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our credit union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well-being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- Our credit union will offer you a choice in how your information is used. Any member of our credit union may elect to keep their information from being shared with our business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed. At least once a year, we will remind all members of your right to choose.
The Parlin DuPont Employees Federal Credit Union website was designed to provide credit union background information as well as details of the products and services we offer. You can also get up to the minute loan and savings rate information. You can access your account information and make transfers through the internet banking service we offer.
Our credit union respects your privacy. Through our website, we strive to provide valuable information to you about how we may serve you, and whether you are a valued existing member or someone interested in joining our credit union, we hope our site answers your questions about our products and services, locations, and hours.
As a visitor to our Web site, you need not be concerned about the privacy of your personal information. Our site is not designed to collect personally identifying data on visitors.
We do not gather information on individual users on our Web site. We do collect and store information about the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, (such as Aol.com or Earthlink.net), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Website from which you linked to us. Other than that, we collect information on visitors only in the aggregate and use it for internal review purposes only. This information simply enables us to tell which areas of the site are of most interest to our users, which avenues of site promotion are most effective, and when peak usage times are.
Our Web site does not require you to disclose any personally identifying information. If, however, you choose to contact us via e-mail, please keep in mind that your e-mail address, and any other information your e-mail header shows about you, such as your name or organization, will be revealed to us in the e-mail. We pledge, however, that when you communicate with us via e-mail, we will use your e-mail information only for the specific purpose of responding to your comments or questions. Your e-mail address will not be sold, nor will it be shared with others outside the credit union unless we are compelled to do so by law.
Our website is not in any way directed toward children. We do not intend to solicit services for minors. Any correspondence from members or potential members who are under the age of 13 will be handled directly with the approval of the parent or guardian.
We only do business with companies that provide secure access to members personal information. (i.e. Secure Socket Layers, SSL) We make sure that all safeguards are in place to protect our members information and provide privacy of all consumer information. We see to it that these safeguards continue to be satisfactory as the current technology continues to change.